Synopsis: My name is Brandt Cross, and I died. Again…
I'm living in the body of a Six named Douglass Cain, a certifiable scumbag whose ability is on Zendean Industries—AKA Denazen's—most wanted list. There’s some serious bad going down, and Ginger, the leader of the Underground, sent me undercover to obtain information because people are dying.
My cousin, Dez, is dying…
Denazen thought they’d found a cure for the Supremacy decline, but they were wrong. That’s the bad news. The good news? Franklin Wentz.
Wentz, the owner of a genetic research company, is brilliant and just a little bit crazy. He’s unwittingly created a formula that may cure the sick Supremacy kids, and everyone wants it—including Devin, the super hot Resident. Get the formula. Save the day. Don’t fall for the hot spy. Piece of cake.
Amazon / BN
Jus Accardo spent her childhood reading and learning to cook. Determined to follow in her grandfather’s
footsteps as a chef, she applied and was accepted to the Culinary Institute of America. At the last minute, she realized her path lay with fiction, not food, and passed on the spot to pursue writing.
Jus is the bestselling author of YA paranormal romance and urban fantasy fiction. A native New Yorker, she lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, three dogs, and sometimes guard bear, Oswald. Her first book, Touch was released in November 2011 from Entangled Publishing. She is currently working on the next book in the Denazen series.
Thanks for having me back ! :D
- Describe the brilliant Denazen series in five words or less! Ready, set, GO!
Thrilling, fun, sexy, sweet, surprising
- Where did you come up with the idea for sixes?
I’ve always been a sucker for X-Men so I’m sure a part of it comes, on a subconscious level, from that. I started writing TOUCH and really, it just happened. There was Kale, and then as I was writing, there was Alex—and then Dez who up until the middle of the book, I’d planned to keep 100% Nix. Soon Denazen (which started its life in a series I wrote years ago dealing in paranormal objects rather than people) was recreated.
- If you could have any six power. What would it be and why?
Well, it’s a tie between having the ability to talk to animals (because I’d love to know what’s going through my Akita’s mind most days) and having the ability to teleport because I don’t fly.
SS: Talking to animals! YESSSS.
- Can you tell us anything about the collab book you have coming out with the amazing Kate Avelynn? I love you both!
*whistles innocently* … *crickets* … I can tell you it’s going to be AWESOME :D
- One of my favorite questions: If you could be any Disney princess, which would you be and why?
Mulan isn’t technically a princess, but she’s my pick. She doesn’t conform to the mold that society expects her to and she’s got amazing courage and guts.
- Silence or Noise? Depends on what I’m doing. Silence for sleep (haha like I sleep) and noise for everything else :P
- Lips or Eyes? Eyes. Gray eyes to be more specific.
- Tattoos or Piercings? Both!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Sweet or Spicy? Sweet for sure.
- Alex or Kale (MUAHAH)?! *twitches* Um… *twitches* both?
- Thanks so much for stopping by Jus! Tell Alex I said hello and that we are due for another date *blows him a kiss*!
LOL! Will do ;) It was a blast!
Getting to know Brandt more, I completely enjoyed. His ability of Soul Jumping gives him the ability to jump into the nearest body after his current body dies. Along with jumping he inherits the person's ability and memories. Imagine trying to remember yourself after jumping now two times. Brandt does that. He constantly remembers who he is and what he's fighting for... and that is Dez. I loved watching him stay true to himself regardless of the bad crap going on around him. Brandt is an all around good guy and I just loved him.
I honestly hope we see Devin, "Brandt", and even Wentz in the future because I loved their story. I loved Wentz's eccentric attitude. I loved Devin and Brandt's relationship. I loved watching Brandt fight for what he loves. Plus, I want to know what happens next to them all! If you've read this series and love it like I have, you won't be disappointed with this novella! Definitely pick it up!
- One winner will win an eBook copy of FACELESS.