Synopsis: When a strange boy tumbles down a river embankment and lands at her feet, seventeen-year-old adrenaline junkie Deznee Cross snatches the opportunity to piss off her father by bringing the mysterious hottie with ice blue eyes home.
Except there’s something off with Kale. He wears her shoes in the shower, is overly fascinated with things like DVDs and vases, and acts like she’ll turn to dust if he touches her. It’s not until Dez’s father shows up, wielding a gun and knowing more about Kale than he should, that Dez realizes there’s more to this boy—and her father’s “law firm”—than she realized.
Kale has been a prisoner of Denazen Corporation—an organization devoted to collecting “special” kids known as Sixes and using them as weapons—his entire life. And, oh yeah, his touch? It kills. The two team up with a group of rogue Sixes hellbent on taking down Denazen before they’re caught and her father discovers the biggest secret of all. A secret Dez has spent her life keeping safe.
A secret Kale will kill to protect.
Seriously, how sexy is he?! How SEXY is that cover?! Let me tell you a few things:
1) This book is AMAZING. My review will go up October 1st.
2) Yes, that is Kale on the cover. And he is one of my top book boyfriends. So, back off... he's mine!! ;)
3) I absolutely love how it's a BOY on the cover instead of a girl!
4) I can't get over how perfect this cover is! AH!!!
5) What are your thoughts?
1) Add this book on GOODREADS! (Believe me you don't want to miss it!)
2) Go stalk Jus Accardo and tell her how beautiful this cover is and how awesome she is!
3) Pre-Order this book!!!! AMAZON. BARNES&NOBLE. You won't regret it!